Holy crap, now I know how you all felt when you had to go to your due date, or past your due date.
My due date is in 8 short days... but we are scheduled for c-section this Friday @ 5:30am.
Let me tell you my body knows this is coming, and coming fast. I woke up this morning feeling the worst yet. Throwing up, can't breath, tightness, small contractions, indigestion/heartburn, the list could go on.
We picked a name...
You have to wait...
I'm sorry.
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and have the energy to post a cute picture of me and my Jaimen and let you know the name we have chosen.
Have a good day all... I won't.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I know exactly how you feel girl!!! I was so miserable toward the end but Friday will come in no time & it's amazing as soon as that baby comes out you can immediately breath again! Good luck with the C-section & let me know how you're doing & if you need anything! Luv ya!
P.S. I love her room!!! If I ever get a girl, I'll hire you as my designer!
aww man, you don't have much longer and you will make it~! hang in there and I can't wait to find out the name. You are so much better than I am at keeping a secret like that. I revealed William's name the minute we decided on it!
Oh Lyns I am so sorry. Hang in there and she will be here before you know it. Then-your boobs will hurt so bad you will want to cut them off!! See, you have things to look forward to. I love you and you are going to have so much fun with your sweet little lady. I can't wait to hear her name!!!! Let us know if you need anything.
Sorry you feel so yucky. Hooray for Friday! :) I hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see her! :D
Lyns,
Is there anything I can do for ya? You hang in there. I have no idea what your going through, but I've been thinking about you a ton lately. Good luch on Friday, I can't wait to hear the name. I know what ever it is it will be darling. Please call me if you need ANYTHING!!! Hang in, just a couple more days.
Hang in there friend! The outcome will be well worth it! I just can't wait til you post pictures of your sweet baby!
Sorry you feel so crappy! It'll all be worth it shortly! Can't wait to hear the name and finally see her!
So sorry to hear you're not feeling at your best. Wishing you a very successful Friday :)
Can't wait to hear what name you've chosen.
Post a Comment