Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Room

Finally I am posting pictures of THE ROOM.

Alan did a fantastic job of painting, hanging all the decor, and placing the furniture.
Takes
a lot of stress off of me to have it mainly done. There are a few odds and ends. I have a valance to put up, but haven't decided if I want a sheer curtain underneath. I need to organize her drawers, and closet, but have yet to decide how to organize it. (Jen- HELP!)
So here are the results.
(click on the collage to make it bigger)

Some of my favorites:
The mirrored dresser *Que sounds from above* ahhhhh, the fairies hanging from the bars on the little mirrored shelf, the flowers Alan helped arrange, the chandelier, the elephants, the red rose pillow, oh who am I kidding, I absolutely
"LOVE" everything about it, EVERYTHING!

I was going for shabby chic, did I succeed??

11 comments:

Jordan said...

LOVE IT! Lynsie, you did a phenomenal job! You so conquered shabby chic! You will have one lucky little girl!

Heather K said...

So darling! You placed everything so well. Great finds. Love it! :) Dido - you're going to have one lucky girly!

Laura said...

Oh Lyns,
It couldn't be any cuter!!! It turned out so nice, and I'm glad that a little stress is off your shoulders. You have a ton of new posts, I'm going to have to come back and check them all out. I did read the one about what Jaimen said...FUNNY!!! I love the room...now you just have to decide on a name. GOOD LUCK!

Laura

Shelly- Mom Files said...

oh my gosh, what a dream room! You guys did an awesome job and the word that comes to mind is whimsical (not sure if I spelled that right!) your little gal is going to love her room and you are looking so beautiful as always. I was showing my daughters your pictures and they think you are the prettiest preggie lady they have ever seen. I told them I would not take offense to that :P

Hollyween said...

Faith has the same bedding. We are twins!!

WAY CUTE!

*Tanyetta* said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love your design skills. Your baby bump is so ADORABLE! Many blessings to you and your family. Let the countdown begin! :)

Andy and Katy said...

OMG-I would say it was a success!!! I love it!

Kami said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! YOu did such a GREAT JOB! LOVE IT! I want to come and meet her when she gets here? :)

The Brown's said...

So, her room is soooo adorable! Great job...yes you succeeded. Want to do another room at my house? This poor baby is only getting leftovers.

Jen said...

This was my first reaction when I saw the pics of your sweet nursery, "ohhhhhhhhh!" I love the details, I love the pink, I love the frilly! I am also so impressed with your hubby's mad flower arranging skillz!

Boyer family said...

Oh my gosh I love every minute of it!!!!