Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jason is a JERK!!!

Okay so Jason is not a jerk he is just following his heart??? NO. He's a jerk.
I CAN'T believe it. I CAN'T!
So he picked Melissa, and she turned around and screamed, and I cried, then they jumped in the pool in their formal wear with cute little Ty, and then I cried some more.

The after show.

Ouch.

Because Jason had signed away his right to privacy when he became the Bachelor, he had to dump Melissa on live television -- before professing his love to Molly.

"Melissa is incredible, sweet, and beautiful," Jason said last night during the finale. "But since this all ended, things have been different. We're not right for each other."

WHAT??? How do you know? You have been forced to live in different cities??? Jack ass.

"Over the past few weeks, I haven't been able to stop thinking about Molly," he continued. "As soon as she left, I felt like a huge piece of me was gone."

As Jason went on to chuck Melissa on national TV, host Chris Harrison -- who looked like he might laugh or cry -- doubled as a couple's therapist. He gently tried to coach Jason to break up with Melissa, followed by the reunion with Molly.

To her credit, Melissa gets praise for handling this public humiliation with utmost maturity. I cheered her on when she muttered "bastard" under her breath. Did you? It was hilarious!

I was rooting for Melissa to win his heart, nothing against Molly, loved her too, but there was something about Mel. I hope that Molly doesn't get bashed because she accepted Jason's invite for coffee.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

5 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

I agree!!!! I loved Melissa and he made a total fool out of her. Shame on him!!!

Hollyween said...

Big dissapointment!! You can say that again! Pshhhhaw! Stupid Jason.

That's all I gotta say.

Heather K said...

I liked both girls. I think both of them are going to get hurt.
I stole this from someone else's blog. Which puts everything into perspective.
"The whole thing about Melissa's parents not wanting to be part of the show - a lie. She never invited them for the home town date. Her 'best friends' don't even know her parents. She's a bit of a floosie (sp). She never brought any of her trash boys around her friends, but she sure liked partying with those boys. I think a lot of who she really is came out after the show and I bet that's why he started to think about Molly. Because Melissa was hiding so much and it all came out. So can you blame him for the payback if she really was deceitful? And why would you fight for something with someone who told you lies!? Just saying -not cool what he did, but maybe it was slightly justified. And ABC? Well, they need the ratings so they'll sacrifice anyone.
Melissa knew before she went out what was happening. She even got paid to go out and have him dump her. She's not such a victim. She went along with the dirty plan for the money.
I have a very close friend who has a part-time job blogging about reality tv shows, even the ones she hates (Bachelor). And well pretty much everything she's forecasted has come true."

Anyway how LAME! He should've just done what Brad, from a few seasons ago, did. Pick neither.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I don't watch that show but everyone I know that does seems to share the same feelings. Now you are going to make me watch the next season! SO much freakin drama! lol! ♥

Kami said...

I agree 100%. Dude, give your x at least 15 min to get over you before you start MAKING OUT with your new girlfriend on NationalTV... HELLO!!!