Why did I buy the softest, nicest new towels and all I get is sweet comfort and red fuzzies in my butt? How do I get rid of these little fuzzies? (Not the ones on my butt, the ones on the towels.)
I hate towel fuzzies! Check out my blog... I featured your fuzzy problem on my OCD post! I hope your bum will be fuzz free in the near future. (that kinda sounds bad) Please forgive my polluted brain.
6 comments:
they will go away after a few uses and washes. Use liquid fabric softener. Fuzzies in your butt LOL!!!
13 days to go? Holy crap!!
Lynsie you crack me up!
The girls I know on etsy are hopeashleydesigns & chucklesandgrins
if you're getting towel fuzzies in your butt... you're doing something wrong. try tp?
I hate towel fuzzies! Check out my blog... I featured your fuzzy problem on my OCD post! I hope your bum will be fuzz free in the near future. (that kinda sounds bad) Please forgive my polluted brain.
12 days to go!!! I can't wait to see your sweet babe!
Presely is absolutely *beautiful* lynsie. congratulations to you, alan, and jaimen. =) you guys are an -adorable- family!!!!!
Post a Comment