I can't wait.
Well I can because I have to, but seriously it is less than 2 days away!! I am starting to freak out.
As I promised here is a cute picture of Jaimen and 'baby siser'


He loves her. He is obsessed with her to say the least. She gets kisses before anyone else when he walks into a room.
This morning I asked what her name was and he said:
"I named baby siser PRESLEY"

Isn't it beautiful??
I think so.
Jaimen of course thinks so, because he thinks he came up with it.
Alan... I'm not so sure, it was a compromise on his part.
So there you have it, we just barely decided on that name, so I haven't been holding out for too long. I was going to put her name in her room and take a picture and show you that way, but I can't find the right letters to fit in her super duper shabby chic room. I like the diaper cover though. Maybe I should have one when she turns one. Put it under a tutu, and hand her a wand. Maybe I should think of that after she is born huh?
Maybe I think to much.
And here is an adorable picture of Jaimen in his first helmet.

So this is my last post for a while, and I mean a long while, we have no computer at home.
Alan will try to post pictures of the baby as soon as he can get to a computer to do so.
So keep your pants on and be patient.
Seriously keep your pants on, no one wants to see that.
Love,
Lyns
Well I can because I have to, but seriously it is less than 2 days away!! I am starting to freak out.
As I promised here is a cute picture of Jaimen and 'baby siser'
He loves her. He is obsessed with her to say the least. She gets kisses before anyone else when he walks into a room.
This morning I asked what her name was and he said:
"I named baby siser PRESLEY"

Isn't it beautiful??
I think so.
Jaimen of course thinks so, because he thinks he came up with it.
Alan... I'm not so sure, it was a compromise on his part.
So there you have it, we just barely decided on that name, so I haven't been holding out for too long. I was going to put her name in her room and take a picture and show you that way, but I can't find the right letters to fit in her super duper shabby chic room. I like the diaper cover though. Maybe I should have one when she turns one. Put it under a tutu, and hand her a wand. Maybe I should think of that after she is born huh?
Maybe I think to much.
And here is an adorable picture of Jaimen in his first helmet.
So this is my last post for a while, and I mean a long while, we have no computer at home.
Alan will try to post pictures of the baby as soon as he can get to a computer to do so.
So keep your pants on and be patient.
Seriously keep your pants on, no one wants to see that.
Love,
Lyns

10 comments:
Lynsie, that name is beautiful and it fits your family fabulously. I hope all goes well. Geana
Lynsie...I LOVE the name choice!! Thanks for posting your beautiful photos and I know two days are going to fly by! We all can't wait to see baby Presley and the baby bloomers are precious! Jaimen will get his baby sister soon :) ((hugs))
I am so excited for you!!!!!! I love her name and congratulations on getting Alan to go along with it. I am nervous for you, but you are going to do great and we will be anxiously waiting to see her-with our pants on, of course. Love ya, Lyns and let us know if you need anything!!!!
I LOVE the name. And those picture's of Jaimen kissing your belly are priceless! I'm so excited for you guys. Lot's of luck, and I can't wait to see pictures. Take it easy while your in the hospital, and let me know if there's absolutely anything we can do for you or Alan. Good Luck, I love you guys!
Laura
Love the name choice. Fits perfectly. How cute are those pictures of you & Jaimen!?! I'm going to be checking every day to see pictures of that little girl! ;) Love ya & good luck.
I have a niece named Presley! I think it's perfect. You have a perfect belly and I love the pic of Jaimen cuddling your belly! You couldn't have paid me to show my belly...ever. Flabby, gazillion stretch marks, hairy. Ewwww!
Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see Presley in your arms!
Yay! I love the name! You can't have a baby then not post for a while! It's bad Blog form. Your fellow bloggers (including me) NEED to see this baby asap! Good luck on the delivery!
Good luck tomorrow Lyns! I love the name you chose. She is going to be beautiful! Jaimen is going to be a great big brother. Im looking forward to your next post!
I love the name. Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to come and see her!
Love you!
OH MY! You are prob having the baby right now!!! I love the name!!! Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures of her! Get yourself a computer :), we don't want to wait to see her :)hee hee!
Post a Comment