Friday, October 24, 2008

So......

She gave us a 80% chance that

its



a




GIRL!!



So I went shopping...


I bought this cute little hat with a big fat flower on it

And this cute little onsie (its organic!)


Oh and I bought like 5 other premie onsies, 2 premie nightgowns, and 1 set of cherry jammies. (They were all 50% off at the new Carter's Store) And NO the baby will not be premie, its just that Jaimen was 5.15lbs and premie stuff was still a little big.

Oh I love it!!!

So I am still prepared that she might tell me on November 13th that my little girl grew a boy part. But still hopeful that I get to keep all the crap I have already purchased in these trying times of finincial stability. Oh well, she has to be spoiled, right?? We'll just rent a one bedroom apartment if we have to, as long as she has flowers on her head.
She/he, I will call her a she was being very difficult at letting us see her parts, or his, a little shy? Well she kept putting her foot in front, so we couldn't see, we tried so hard, and forever, but all we got was the 80% chance, and advise to keep the receipts.

11 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

How exciting. I will think pink for you until we hear 100%!!!!!

Kami said...

YEAH! That is so much fun! With both of my kids they told me the first time at 13 1/2 weeks... So I didn't have a ton of confidence in it. They were right both times, so hopefully they are right with you!!!! Congrats that is so fun!

Jen said...

Yeah for no twig and berries !:) So jealous that you get to buy flowery stuff and pink stuff! How fun!

Hollyween said...

Yay for girls! 80% is a pretty good chance! I'm so excited for you.
Love ya!

Katie Bergeson said...

80% is a pretty good odd! They guessed boy at 13 weeks with both of mine & were right both times so I'm gonna bet you get to keep all that super cute stuff!! I'm way excited for ya!

Tenille said...

Congrats lynsie, you lucky dog! Im happy for you two.

Laura said...

Yeah Lyns,

I'm so excited for you...A girl!!!

I'm getting excited for our girls night, you should get your invite in the mail anyday.
Congrats!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Yah Girl!!! She better stay a girl so we can spoil her rotten!

Anonymous said...

yay for you... and yes, as long as she has flowers on her head, all is well in the world.

I will pray for no boy parts growing.

ha

Jordan said...

A girl! How awesome! She will be so spoiled and adorable! Congrats!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

yay!! congrats to you and your family. Girls are so much fun to shop for and you have way more variety and better deals!! I love the items you got already :)