I have a few friends who have poor sick babies right now. I feel so bad that they are going through this. I can't help but to be absolutely thankful that Jaimen is not as sick as I thought. By that I mean he had severe reflux until about 18-19 months old, he is lactose intolerant, and there for those first 18-20 months he seemed to be getting everything he could catch. Ear infections, colds, herpes in his mouth (I prefer cold sores), hand foot and mouth, and then more sores in his mouth. (Apparently there are three types of mouth virus' and Jaimen has gotten them all).
When I list these things out, it does seem like a lot but not compared to some.
This is Heston, and I love him so much. He is the cutest, biggest cheeked little boy I have met. He really is a happy boy, considering his hard life. He just makes me smile.
And this is Finley, I have never met her but I went to school with her Auntie Laura, and I have become blogging friends with her momma Katy. I have come to know her through their family blog, and I can imagine that she just lights up a room.
I love these babies. Its really not fair that children have to go through life struggling, and even worse toddlers, its just not fair. I am however absolutely grateful that they nor my son doesn't have cancer, or some other horrible sickness.
I love you Heston and Finley and I hope this road gets a lot less bumpy for you both!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I totally can't read your writing. You need to change your font color to white or something. I did read your entry though because I saw it in my reader. I'm so behind. Sorry.
After watching JOhn go through cancer, it made me so grateful that it wasn't my child. It was very hard with John, but a sweet innocent child who doesn't understand what's happening to them? That would be just heartbreaking.
YOu are so sweet to think of us and add us to your blog. She will be fine, but it sure makes you realize how grateful you are for your health. It is not something that you think about until it is not doing so hot. Thanks again and I am so excited for you to have another baby. Still crossing my fingers for a girl!
Post a Comment