Monday, October 6, 2008

The Cabin

This weekend we went up to our cabin in the Uinta's and it was a long needed 'get away'. It rained pretty much the whole time, but we still had fun. Then we woke up Sunday morning to open the blinds and see SNOW!! It was so fun to take Jaimen out for the first time! He doesn't remember snow from last year and he Loved it!!

So here are a few pictures of our fun little family trip for you all to enjoy, or not, thats up to you.
Alan cooked AMAZING breakfast for us!





Ridin' in the golf cart

I don't look to good here, but we just got done "cheesing" for the picture before this and he turned to me and CHEESED it big time. So Funny!!


Ridin' on the CYCLE (Jaimen's favorite thing ever)

We made smores inside, because it was raining. They were Delicious

I taught Jaimen how to eat snow, bad idea, but he liked it!
Mmmmm Yummy
Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you didn't tell me it snowed! I am not ready to see snow yet! I wished we could have gone I am super bummed we weren't able to make it. By the way I love your hair color!

♥Shally said...

Cabin looks fun!

Snow does not...

Hollyween said...

I love the snow... at least when it's the season for it. By Feb.? I'm over it. That cabin looks like so much fun and that black and white pic of Jaimen is so cute.

Thanks for sending me more pics of Brecke! Isn't she a doll? I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Anonymous said...

Hey Check out my blog when you get a second, I have an award for you

The Cutlers said...

hey honey, i am new to this blogging thing and you should check out my page.

http://lifewiththecutlers.blogspot.com/

Boyer family said...

How fun, wish we lived up north sooooo bad. Anyways how you feeling these days with the whole prego thing. Also were coming up Halloween weekend so hopefully you can come see the baby. we'll talk soon or should I say I'll be reading your blog soon to keep updated.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

how wonderful that it snowed! I really love all your photos and it looks like a great time was had! and wow, a husband that cooks breakfast?! Yay for you!!!