Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin Time

Cheese!!!
It kills me how much like a 'boy' he looks. He's not my little boy, he looks like a real live boy!
Stop growing child!! For goodness sakes STOP GROWING!!


He hated carving HATED it. He would not put his hand in the pumpkin, we made it look so fun, and messy and great, he wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well, next year. I kinda don't blame him, I've never been to crazy about that gunk all over my hands and arms either.

3 comments:

♥Shally said...

To answer your question... I use a Canon EOS Rebel XT camera. I love it. I am still learning how to use it though.

But to be honest-- it is the editing that adds the color... download picasa 3. It makes all your pictures look awesome. It does add some time to posting, because I edit every picture- but it is worth it! I then use photobucket (which you can use for editing too- I just am used to picasa) to make the pictures larger on my post.

The collage is made with picasa too- one click and you can make a collage of your entire picture folder if you want. WAY easy.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Anonymous said...

Ok dang cute pictures!! He does look so big oh my gosh, he is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

dontcha hate it when they lose the baby and look like an actual person?? No No, Stop it!