This year was so much fun! Jaimen actually understood that when you Yell
Trick-or-Treat, people give you CANDY!!
He had so much fun, it was his first year actually Trick-or Treating, so we enjoyed every second of it, until we finally made him go to sleep at 11:30, then we enjoyed sitting on our butts.
Jaimen was Cat in The Hat.
We were Thing 1 & Thing 2, although we were not true to our costumes, we did not wreak havoc.
Mind you- I made these costumes myself! If you know me, you know that I am incapable of making anything that looks halfway descent, but I did pretty darn good!!
We went to a Halloween Party the weekend before Halloween, and it was a blast!
We went to a Halloween Party the weekend before Halloween, and it was a blast!
(click on the collages to make them bigger, trust me the Nacho Libre is worth it)
Julie had fun games for the kids, we did a monster mash dance, where when the music stopped we had to freeze or we were out. She had really yummy chilli, a chocolate fountain, and caramel dip. Oh it was AWESOME!! We ate in her garage that was decorated to the brim, with cute stuff!!
Then there's our night after Halloween Party with the crazies we love.
Happy Halloween!!!



8 comments:
How cute! Looks like you had a fun halloween!
I absolutely love your costumes! I'm impressed with your mad skills!
Okay, the Nacho Libre, cracks me up! Classic.
And John's Napolean Dynamite mask is a little creepy. He looks a little like the dude from the movie series Halloween.
What a fun party!
You guys look so cute...I think you did an awesome job on the costumes, I'm impressed! I'm excited to see ya on Saturday!!!
that is the cutest cat in the hat that I have ever seen. I love that you guys dressed up!!!!
Cute,cute,cute!
Oh my heck cute costumes!
Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!
When I actually feel like blogging again, I'll be stealing your cute halloween collage off your blog. Hope you don't mind. How did you do it?
Holly- Pacasa 3. Thats how I did it. If you don't have it, just search it in google and download it for FREE!
Post a Comment