Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

I am happy, yes unlike alot of my friends and family I am happy!!!!
I am also scared, a little, but overall I am happy!!!

People have STRONG opinions. I have heard alot from the people around me, while I just listened and took in what they had to say, I made my decision, and I will back it up.There are views and beliefs I agree with and there are some that I don't, but who's really going to agree with every single issue? I am proud to say that I could make a choice that I believe will be better for me and my family.

I am proud to be an American, and I am proud that Jaimen gets to live in a time of "History in the Making!" (I actually cried)

So weather you wanted this outcome or not, just know that you can stand behind what you believe it no matter what it may be. And you can still be friends or family with someone who may have different beliefs.

I may have opened a can of worms by posting this, but its my blog and I'll do what I want.
Please don't stop being my friend or reading my blog because of who I support. I love everyone the same no matter what they choose different from me.

6 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Well put. Lyns we still love every "little" inch of you. I am getting hate mail because people think that I am putting my blog private because of what happened, but it is really because there are a few people that I learned were reading my blog and I do not want them to and it put me over the top. You will definately remain on my list and I will see your cute self on saturday.

Laura said...

I'm with Katy. Isn't it great that we live in the land of the free, home of the brave. And that's it's okay to have OUR opinions. We could use some hope at this point. I'm actually anxious to see what the future holds for this country, and can it really get any worse??? Well I'm sure it can... I love every "little" inch of you to! I'm counting down until Saturday...

Laura

Shelly- Mom Files said...

well lady, I couldn't agree with you more. I reside in a Republican state and most of my friends were for the opposition. I know some of them are upset but they will get over it! I just really hope and pray that things will get better with the economy and that this will strengthen the American people. Oh gosh, I sound like a public service announcer! lol! Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyns- you know my opinion- since I've never been one to be quiet...but that IS the great thing about America- we can ALL have our own opinions and EXPRESS those opinions without fear....I'm nervous about the future, but I know I can always rely on friends and family...anyone who would give you crap doesn't truly understand democracy in action. Anyway...I'll stop the ramble...I love you! Have a great day!!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi so I am commenting on your Halloween pictures, (sorry I am curious to see how Obama will do) anyways freaking cute costumes!! All of you! I love it!! When are we getting together?? I miss you

Hollyween said...

Lyns, who couldn't love you? You're amazing. That's the beauty of this country AND blogs, for that matter that we can all express our opinions how and what we may. Even though I we may disagree on the pres., I'm still hopeful for a unified country and that things will get BETTER.