Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Alan set up Jaimen's Toddler, Big Boy Bed, Sunday morning.

He loves it! At first he was a little confused then he looked at Alan with a big smile on his face and big wide eyes, like 'is that for reals??'
I tell ya for Christmas, he is getting his room re-arranged, nothing would make him happier, and he won't know the difference.

Anyways he took his first nap in it, for 3plus hours!! When he woke up he called "Mama!! All Done, Mama!!" He wouldn't get himself out, maybe he thought he'd get in trouble. He did the same thing this morning, waited for me to come in. I would have gotten a picture of the cute angel sleeping, if I was not trying to finish my book... and didn't want him to wake up by mistake.


I finally am done!!!


I know, I know I am a little behind everyone else. The important thing is I am Done, and I LOVED IT!!!

It was my favorite one. I was sceptical because all I would allow my ears to hear from others mouths was they "didn't like the 4th book." I never once read the back of any of these books, to let my mind be completely open and surprised.

Oh, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!
Did I mention I freaking loved it!
I just want to cry thinking about it, I get a little to invested some might say.

I was in a super big hurry to get this one done because I am going to see the first movie this Saturday and I knew that one of you BIG mouths would mention something, and my wandering ears would hear you and figure it all out, then I would be very disappointed. You know who you are, the ones that talk freely about movies or books before anyone else has seen them, then it ruins it for the rest of us. Am I alone here?
However I was disappointed, like many others I am sure, that it was very much G rated for the younger audience. Stephanie: You should have made another version like R for us older, more mature, desperate for action, housewives. (Did I state that correctly girls?) I really had to make my imagination run while reading some parts.
Maybe I will read them again when I am home with my newborn baby girl, instead of watching crappy TV.

Yes a her for sure, we got the goods, or she's missing the goods! For sure, no more 80% chance. (Unless of course we take after our friends and our little girl grows a penis in um 1 day, but that won't happen.) I am vowing to not buy anything, until I have purchase the furniture, which will not be until the basement is finished and her room is painted. But I am not promising anything. Just hopeful thinking that I could save some cash for the house, instead of spend it on useless stuff I find while I am compulsive shopping anyways.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah for a girl!! I am so friggin excited!!

Andy and Katy said...

I am so glad that Jaimen is loving the big boy bed. That can be a HUGE undertaking, or it can be the best thing ever. It has been awesome for both of my kids and Jaimen is going to love it. I am so glad that you have the 100% go for a girl. Girls are the best and every girl should have one!!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to get together again soon.

Jen said...

So happy that Jaimen likes his big boy bed! And.... so glad you are DEFINITELY having a girl.

My friend just had a boy in October. She was told that she was going to have a girl then the day before her babyshower, they found out she was actually a he. Her doctor was one of those of those doctors that only has her patients get 1 or 2 ultra sounds. Lame!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

you are so funny about your wanting an R rating! I know it would really be good then! Yay for Jaimen going in his big boy bed. That is a big milestone. :)

Kami said...

YEAH Girl! Oh, I am so excited for you! They are sassy, but oh so sweet. I could not imagine not having one. How many weeks are you now?

Laura said...

Oh Jaimen in a big boy bed. They grow up so fast. He's still a cute little man though. Yeah!!! A boy and a girl. I'm so excited for you guys. We need to get together again.

Laura

Call me if you ever want to meet for lunch.