Monday, September 8, 2008

blah, blah, blah....

I haven't been blogging lately, I haven't even been reading blogs lately, so today I have been trying to catch up. Reading, and blogging.

First of all I am tired of feeling like crap-ola. Tired of it. Oh and I am really really tired too, not only is the pregnancy making me tired, but the medication for the sickness makes me tired too. I have only been taking 1/4 of the pill, so I don't fall asleep on the job. Fighting sleep all day long is tiring.

Being pregnant the second time around is alot different. I feel different, well of course I wasn't nearly this sick with Jaimen and I can't just go home and sit on the couch and be lazy. Although that is what I want more than anything right now is to be able to go home and sit under a blanket and bark orders at my lovely husband to get me some water, or bring me dinner. Only in a perfect world. sigh...


Jaimen burnt his hand on the 4 wheeler pipe Labor Day, here's his poor hand all wrapped up.
(BTW, his birthday post will be right after this one, I'm tired people)
Um I helped throw a Surprise 50th Birthday Party for my step-mom, Jaimen's Nana, last Thursday night. I made her a video, and it turned out super cute!
Happy Birthday Dainta!!

This weekend Alan went to the Sand Dunes, lucky guy, and so I got to stay home with Jaimen!
Me and my dad took him to Peach Day's Saturday. He didn't like their rides either.

The only way he would ride the carousel was in this seat, he wouldn't ride the horses.

So that catches us up for now.
Did I mention I am sick of being sick?!?
oh and my Dr. Appt isn't until the 25th, so stay posted to hear a due date.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I feel for you! I remember trying to stay awake at work when I was pregnant with my first. Luckily I had my own office and could lock the door. There were a few times I would rest my head on my keyboard and would be waken by a my boss knocking on my door. My keyboard would leave a lovely design on my face. Usually the "J", "K", "L" keys. Hang in there!