Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Flinders


Baby Flinders is due April 7th, 2009.

Here is a picture of his/her face.
The eyes are the two dark spots and you can kind of make out the mouth too.
So I am exactly 12 weeks/3months along. She (Dr.) already did my blood work and is testing for Gestational Diabetes already. They usually don't test until 23-24 weeks, but since I had it with Jaimen they want to catch it earlier. Probably so that I won't be able to eat anything that has any trace of carbs in it. Pretty crappy, I just bought vanilla ice cream and root beer for a nightly snack too. Protein and vegetables is what I get for the next six months.
We are very excited and I am so excited to show Jaimen the first picture of his little brother or sister. You better pray its a girl, this is my last chance and if its not I will have someones head.
She tried to tell what it was already, and of course its too early, but she hinted something about a stem on the apple. She better take that back next time. I want a girl so bad. I wasn't going to find out the sex of the baby, thought it would be exhilarating to wait, changed my mind like 2 days ago.
Only changed my mind because I was looking at baby girl rooms and bedding, and we already narrowed it down, and I know I want a chandelier and wainscoting and sheer curtains. A real princess room. Thinking of it is making me scared that its going to be a boy, and to think we already have everything for a boy, so a surprise wouldn't have been so inconvenient after all.
Anyways I would be happy with another boy, but every woman wants her little girl.
Fingers Crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Lynsie, I am so excited for you. Good luck withe everything. I hope its a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are farther along than we thought! I can't wait to find out next time if it's a boy or girl!!

Hollyween said...

I'm so excited for you! Baby he/she will be born on John's birthday?!