I feel like a beached whale.
I emphasize feel because I could never possibly look like one.
My first pregnancy was nothing like this.
I first felt little butterflies in my tummy, and that is what made me think "pregnant". Okay this time, no. I first felt the force of food coming back up my throat at all hours of the day and night. I liked the butterflies better, much nicer.
Yesterday I felt like all stomach muscles were cramping up so tightly I could barely breathe as if I were 9 months pregnant. Today I feel like a beached whale, if I ever knew how one felt, I imagine it would feel like this. And for some reason, lets call it, 'bloating' my stomach is popping out to look like I am a couple months along. Seriously?
Garet, my brother, asked what was wrong with it. My stomach that is.


8 comments:
Lyns, that's how I feel EVERY DAY. Welcome to my world. Don't worry. Once you're further along, it will get better... the feeling of the constant BLOAT that is. What's weird is that by the time it goes away, then you LOOK more pregnant, but you don't FEEL as ick all the time. You have my sympathies. You realize I'm totally jealous right? I am SO READY for another one. I hope it's my turn next. Ya know, if some miracle happens or something. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Oh, and I was WAY more sick with Faith so maybe it's a girl!
p.s. Where in the heck is your background? It's missing.
oh, nevermind. It just took a while to load. I see it now. Hey, look at how I've upped your comments! WHOO HOO!
Yeah Holly Woo Hoo!! I have 3 comments!! Yes they are all from you, but hey thats 3 more than I had earlier!
I can't believe you are already ready for another one. I am not sure I am even ready for this one. Jaimen is a terror!!! Faith is an angel, so I guess I get it. Next time you'll be cursed with a Jaimen. hehe. He's smart though...
Let me tell ya, Holly IS ready for another baby. She tries stealing all of the babies in our ward, at church, and melts when she's holding them.
I hate the bloating feeling, also. But I was able to conceal my second pregnancy a little longer, because I'm so fluffy!
Oh Man I am sorry!! Isn't it so weird how pregnancies can be so different? I hope you start feeling better soon!
Hey! It is totally amazing how your body just knows what to do the second time around, Like "oh yeah, i remember how this works!" or maybe.....its twins!!!!!.....I always wanted twins- twin grandbabies would work for me too!!! hee hee hee (evil laugh)
I love ya!
Katie
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Not for feeling like a beached whale...
I'm sooooooo sorry about the naps. I know he's at the babysitter, but those naps mean happiness later in the day and for me, a chance to get something done while Jane is snoozin'. Jane just started throwing tantrums too. She WILL NOT sit in her high chair anymore, oh well.
Good luck!
Post a Comment