I
I am glowing.
From Head to Toe.
Smiling.
From Ear to Ear.
Oh and I am a little nauseous.
Just a little.
My waistline all of a sudden feels tight.
OH
MY
GOLLY
I
AM
PREGNANT!
You herd me.
Now scream in delight with happiness, and be scared and terrified for me at the same time.
Woohoo!!!!

8 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting for your family!
Okay, so sometime in the spring? I love the spring. It's the perfect time to have a baby, I think. You won't have to endure the heat, like I did. Twice.
I can't wait to hear about all of the baby updates and the big countdown!
Woo HOO!! How exciting!
O M G!!!! Congratulations. That is great news. Spring babies are the best.
Congrats! We couldn't be happier for you guys! I bet your family is out of their minds with excitement!!!
Love Laura
& Mama Lythgoe
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I checked your blog! I knew it would happen soon!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so Happy for you, Lyns!
Love ya!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I hope you get a girl this time, well regardless what the sex is Jaimen will be the best big brother!
Hey congrats guys! I love pregnant peeps! Good luck with everything!
WooHOO I'm so excited.... Ilove it!!!!! can't wait to see what number two will bring????? Hope you start feeling better soon, but then again lets be real it never is that fun and you never feel that good. Love ya Tiff
Post a Comment