Thursday, April 10, 2008

These are some of the things I came across today, when I was board, yes at work. Things that I love or items I wish I could purchase....
This is awesome, I think, you should think so too. For people like me, who have never in my 26 years of life, have paid attention to what I am eating, or what I have eaten on the "food pyramid" this is such an awesome idea. I saw it on RR like forever ago, and have wanted to buy one ever since but they are $40 so I have just been waiting, for what? I don't know but mother hen has come up with this great idea to keep track of what her chicks have eaten every day. Super cute you can pick the color too, so it can somewhat match your kitchen.


I am not super fond of the preppy look, or sports stuff, and I wish they (baby clothes makers) would make more of a variety of styles for toddler boys. I just think these clothes are really cute and original, and wish I was a little richer so I could afford crap like this, and this for Jaimen. When Jaimen was still growing in my belly I saw this onsie in a shops window, and had to have it, it was burnt orange, long sleeved, and had a die-cut black skull with wings on the front and Headbanger written on the back. I was sad when he grew out of it, because it was something I had never seen anywhere else.


I really like this company West Elm and they have affordable Organic Products, like bath towels, and sheets, and comforters. I just wish they made a dark colored comforter, white doesn't work with 2 dogs, a husband and a toddler.


And I can't forget my favorite famous person, while I am mentioning some places I like to visit. Alan suggested that when we go to California, that we should go see a taping of her show before she retires. It would be awesome! And I have the best husband ever!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a great looking family! Love your little boys hair! I love it when cool moms dress them up in edgy boys gear! I think you will really like these baby clothes!

Hollyween said...

Such cute ideas!! LOVE cute baby clothes!