Jaimen Mommy loves you!!
For a moment let me relay some feelings I am having about this next picture....
This is Jaimen's uncle Garet, my only sibling, for anyone who doesn't know. For the past couple weeks we have had the privelage to have Garet over at our house for dinner, and he has loved being able to play with and read with Jaimen. I'm not sure if Garet know's this or not, but Jaimen is just ardoring every minute he is getting with Garet. I absolutely love that he is spending more time with our family and I hope one day he will realize how valuable his time is to us, and to Jaimen. To me it's not just something to consume our time with, its memories that he is helping create. I love my brother very much, and I want what is best for him in life and for him to be happy.

2 comments:
Such a cute pic of Garet and Jaimen. And I hope Garet reads your blog and all the nice things you say about him.
Lovin' Jaimen's mohawk!! He's getting so big.
That is a darling picture of Garet and Jaimen. I am still amazed that he can read, you for sure need to burn those dvd's for me. Jamien is a doll!!
Post a Comment