Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Fun.. Or Not??

We had a fun crazy weekend, thanks to good ol' mother nature.. by the way Thanks for the nice weather!!
Alan went riding all day Saturday with my dad, so me and Jaimen were on our own.

We started the day with some really good eggs, or were they??
I decided to get in the shower while Jaimen was being a good boy and eating his breakfast, and to my surprise this is what happened.
See all the eggs all over the floor? Little pieces of scrambled egg everywhere, and my dogs are very well trained to not step foot in the dining room when food is being served, so they didn't clean it up for me. Good Dogs.
So eggs everywhere, sippy cup across the room, spoon landed on a chair, and his plate, where the heck did your plate go?

Oh I found it
What is your plate doing behind you?

**Warning** Jaimen cannot be trusted, do not leave him alone at any instant with any type of food.
Yes he's whining, and you ask WHY? Well I will tell you why, because that is what Jaimen (and I hope other kids) like to do once they have thrown all their food on the ground, and it's time to clean up, which saddens him because he loves to eat. So you'd think since he loves it so much, why does he throw it? Why are you asking me, he won't tell me, I have asked him why he does this but he will not give me a straight answer.

Anyways.. on with our weekend
Then we went to my favorite place, Target!! I love that place, it makes me so happy when I go there, I don't know if its the red and khaki or that it isn't the meeting place of all trailer park residents..oh sorry, that was rude. I honestly could go into some serious debt in that store, seriously. I walk in, and weather I need it or not, I love to look at everything, and I something comes over me and suddenly I need to have stuff that I didn't need before, and I need to redecorate my entire house or bedroom. Well that was fun, and all and I dodged going into debt once again during our trip to Target.
After that I got us some mickyD's (barf) and ate lunch then took a really good, long nap, Jaimen did, not me, I watched Ellen.
We decided to go out to the motocross track and watch some races, since that is free for us, sounded like a good idea. Now I didn't get any pictures of Jaimen pouncing in the mud, as per uncle Garets request, but believe me he was a mess. And I am sure he loves his uncle just a little bit more for teaching him, and letting him get good and muddy so that mom had to take off his shoes and pants for the drive home.

Not as messy as I can let him get though...
Check this out...


I love Dirt...

Dirt is my friend.

Notice I said LET HIM, not SHOW HIM. I looked over to what I thought was a good boy for helping mommy scoop weeds into his wagon, and he had two handfuls of dirt, going straight for his mouth.

By then it was too late, so I just let it happen, grabbed the camera and had a good laugh. This went on for a long while, I went back to weeding, and he just kept on pouring dirt on himself, and rubbing it into his scalp, it probably feels good?

Alright then I was a good mom, and gave him a bath, made him a yummy dinner, read some stories, and put him to bed.

Sunday wasn't anything special, Alan was home so all three of us ventured off to the race track again. We almost got drenched by a busted water main, and it was funny to watch the people that did get drenched. They just sat there watching the water pour 30 feet into the air, until they realized that what goes up must come down. Then they tried as fast as they could to pile out of the bleachers without falling on their faces, a couple didn't make it. So that was hilarious to watch.

Sunday night Garet called me and said that my dad had wrecked while riding dirtbikes. They have a trip planned to go to ride the "Baja Track" in Mexico this Saturday, so they wanted to get some riding time in. Something happened and he wrecked pretty hard on their last ride on the way back to the truck. He hit his head hard and think that the handlebars slammed his lower abdomen. He has a concussion, and his face is really cut up, his lower abdomen is super swollen and bruised, he can barely walk to the bathroom.

So here are a few pics of my poor beat up dad.

I'm sorry dad that your feeling crappy.
He has the neck brace on in these pics because they had to take precautions at the hospital, so its not on now, and his nose is not broken even though it looks that way.
Well thats it for my weekend post. Hope you all had a great fun and sunny weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck!! I freaking LOVE the pictures of Jaimen in the dirt, those are pretty much the funniest things I've ever seen!! I am sorry about your poor dad, holy cow that looks it was a pretty good wreck. I hope he is feeling better!

Hollyween said...

How's your dad? Tell him that we hope he gets feeling better soon.
Love the new background! YAY!