Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I can READ!!

Jaimen is 19 months and he can READ!!

He has been reading for about 4-5 months now.

Like any 1 1/2 year old his vocabulary isn't perfect, but I know what he is saying, or trying to say. He doesn't exactly say the word but he will relate the word he is reading to what it is, and tell you that way. He will either say the first part of the word, tell you what the animal says, or make a gesture. It is super cute, and amazing. I have a smart boy!!

Check out this video, but make sure to push pause on my playlist so you can hear what he is saying. And turn your volume up on your speakers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He freaking amazes me!! I want a copy of those dvd's. He so smart!! Good job Jaimen we are super proud of you!!!
Love,
Tiff and Heston

Lynsie said...

Thanks Tiff & Heston!
We will for sure get you some DVD's and bring them when we see you at your Big Birthday P-tay!

Hollyween said...

He is so amazing, Lyns. And he's getting so big and looks just like a little BOY now instead of a baby. I love him!

Anonymous said...

I just happened across your blog, and saw this post and was amazed! I have a little boy that is 2 and was just wondering if you would post again and tell what DVD's you show him or how you have taught him to read! AMAZING!
-Mallory