I have never made a “New Years Resolution” basically I think they are stupid. But a month or two ago I started thinking of what I would like to get done this year. I realized that every year I don’t have goals or plans to do anything, like anything, I do look forward to camping, or taking Jaimen to the Motocross Races, but don’t have anything in writing that I would like to accomplish. So here it goes. I will probably add to this list and might not accomplish everything on here, but I’ll try. Some of these might take longer than a year, probably lifetime goals .Also fellow bloggers… feel free to copy this idea and make one up for yourselves.
1. Get up-to-date with Jaimen’s Scrapbook, none of that cutesy crap or I’ll never get done.
2. Get pregnant, better start practicing.
3. Go to Zion National Park, I live here I should have seen it by now.
4. Teach Jaimen how to swim
5. Start a Blog. (as you can see this ones already done!!) Yeah me I did it!!
6. Learn more patience with everything and everyone
7. Volunteer at the YCC, if they’ll have me
8. Payoff some debt
9. Start Jaimen’s Roth IRA
10. Buy one Disney Stock for Jaimen on his birthday
11. Make a difference in someone’s life
12. Go to California
13. Take Jaimen camping to Family Property in Idaho, and the Cabin in the Uinta Mountains, and the Sand Dunes, at least once.
14. Smile when I wake up because I woke up
15. Plan a girls get together once a month, with whoever would like to attend. (I better get on this one, or the year will be ½ over)
16. Feed Jaimen Healthier foods, Good Luck Huh??
17. Buy new tennis shoes, comfy ones, I know wierd but I'll forget
18. Warning-- Lifetime Goal-- Go to Nursing School
19. Be Tan- More of a wish than a goal, but what the heck.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have a problem with your #19. Don't go tanning. Just ask John about it. I'm impressed with your "Roth IRA" for Jaimen. I'm so bad. I don't even know what that is.
Love that you might be "trying"!! YAY!
You are awesome to get goals, I totally think you can do all of them!!
OH, Lyns you are so cute. These are amazing goals. I just hope that I get keep my house clean and make sure that Averie has her hair done before we leave the house.LOL..Oh Well we have to start somewhere. Good Luck. I love ya.
Post a Comment