Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Look-A-Likes

The day Presley was born it felt so surreal because she looked EXACTLY like Jaimen. Almost every time I opened my mouth to say her beautiful name, I caught myself calling her Jaimen.

So here is how much they really look alike.


Some people will only be able to figure this one out because one of them has a bow.
And its not Jaimen.


5 comments:

Hollyween said...

It is seriously shocking to me how much they look a like. And they're both so gorgeous! I can't believe I've gotten to SEE Presley, but not actually HOLD her! That's a bunch of crap! Next time I see you, I'm not going to be sick. And she's ALL MINE. Got it?

♥Shally said...

WOW! They could be twins!! :)

Katie Bergeson said...

Holy Cow! Little twins! I'd like to see pics of you & Garrett as babes too!

Jordan said...

Oh so cute! They're both adorable.

Missy said...

Hey guys its Melissa Greer how are you doing? Your kids are so cute I cant belive how much they look a like that is to cute. Your family pics are so cute, and for your wedding ring oh my goodness that is so sad I hope you can get a new band for it and get it fixed glad your finger is ok. You can check out our blog its missycottlefamily.blogspot.com