Well maybe it wasn't all about Santa, but before this picture and after this picture it was all about Santa coming to our house for Jaimen. Besides what I tried to teach him about Jesus... he likes me to sing him the songs the most :)
Jaimen wanted to ask for a big blue train, and a little train for Presley (a pink one he said) he told me, not Santa. He was so excited to see the big guy, and when he did, you could see his body shut down and start to withdraw. I pretty much threw him on Santa's lap and made a run for it, I tried sitting there with him first and then standing up, but he wasn't happy with that so I did what I had to do.
Here is a collage of our fun filled Christmas Morning

(click on it to enlarge)
Santa brought Jaimen a train like he asked for, brought Presley a baby doll like Jaimen asked for, and brought me and Alan new shoes like we asked for. Jaimen was pretty mad when he found my boots under the tree, he folded his arms and went into a sulking position and said "I'm mad, Santa didn't bring me my blue boots!" We laughed and told him that maybe Santa didn't know he wanted blue boots because he never told Santa this. Kids are so funny, but other than that we had a wonderful relaxing Christmas.

0 comments:
Post a Comment