Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There is nothing better

There is nothing better than sitting here feeding my Presley while listening to the sound of Jaimen giggling at his dad in the other room. NOTHING.

In lieu of the loss we have had in our family this past week, and the beautiful memorial tonight, I am feeling extra grateful and lucky to have my life.

I don't know how to say it better, but I LOVE my family more than I could ever express into words.

4 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

Thanks for that, it was put beautifully, I needed to hear that tonight.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Very heartfelt and sweet post. I feel the same way about my family too. I did not know about a loss in your family. So sorry and I wish you call comfort at this time.

Wendi said...

So sweet, and so true!

But what loss in the family? Did I miss something?

Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss in your family. It's tough when our loved ones are no longer with us. It's during these moments when you are reminded of how much you love your family. Take care.