Holy crap! I just looked at my little ticker (to your left people) and I have 61 days left of being pregnant.
I have nothing ready! NOTHING. Her bedroom is full of a desk, a stupid slow computer, and space bags to the ceiling, oh and a coffee table, and a piece of a couch, not to mention all the board games, old dresses, purses, pictures, and scrapbooking junk.
What am I going to do??
Her dresser is in the garage. You will love it, its a gorgeous dresser. I know, what's so gorgeous about a dresser? Well its not your typical dresser, its pretty, you'll see when her room is done. I promise I can't wait to post pictures. I can see it in my head now. Her bedding should be here shortly, as well as her crib. I really need to go shopping for accessories and wall art. I have alot more to do.
So 61 days is soon, but it is still SO far away.
My back is killing me. Literally killing me. I have gained 25lbs and most of that is in my belly, thus my back is breaking. I still have 2 more months I am really anxious to see if I can become a heffer by then. If I do become a heffer, the better chances are I can keep some of that weight a little longer, you know in my butt, boobies, legs, and arms. I wouldn't want a fat face though, that would look funny, like when I got my wisdom teeth out. (Honey I will kill you if you ever use those pictures to your advantage) Aren't you supposed to gain like 2lbs a week the last 2 months? Wishful thinking, wishful thinking.
(Ick my dog just farted... Sydney, you stinky!!)
I am so nervous to have another baby. I don't feel like I am the best mom to the first one, so why should I screw up another one? And a GIRL?? I'll really screw her up, I am no good at the girly stuff, I wish I were, but I can't do fun hair, or cute little nails, or even put together a cutesy outfit. And my answer to why guys are jerks is, I don't know they just are. I never had that group of girls that would stay up late at night singing New Kids on the Block, and doing each other's make-up. I wanted to, but never did, I danced by myself. :(
I can tell you though by the way I am already feeling 61 days will not come soon enough. Being pregnant through the holidays made it fly and time stopped mid January. I am hoping I can make it start flying by again, I am not sure how. Maybe I will get a burst of energy and feel like I need to start 'nesting' and clean the house from floor to ceiling. Maybe not.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lyns,
You really are to hard on yourself! Your going to be a great mommy to your little girl, just like you are to Jaimen. I was laughing that Sidney did a little toot toot, what is with dogs they smell worse than a grown man, or Zack...Ha Ha. Your better at the girly stuff than you think. You always dress way cute, so just dress her like you! I never really had girl friends that I stayed up late with either, until I became friends with you and then I learned to stay up all night and all day and night and all day and you get the point. When did we sleep? Good times, that's all I have to say. Trust me I'm making up for the sleep thing now, 9:00 rolls around and I'm like point me to my bed...PATHETIC...or smart however you want to look at it. She'll be here before you know it, there's no turning back. So don't worry about what you could've or should've done just live in the moment.
Let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do for ya! And I can't wait to see pics of her room....Hurry up Alan. J/K!
Love ya
Laura
Girl, you look so frickin gorgeous! I wish I could have kept my preggie glow and hair. Yes, your ticker is ticking away! Don't worry you will have everything you need for baby girl, probably more than you think! How exciting!!
I'm going to just say a big "ditto" to everything you are feeling, only I wish my ticker still said 61 days, I'm freaking out with only 30 left. Oh why do we procrastinate so much!
I'm glad you found some bedding. Where did you end up getting it from? I'm anxious to see what her room is going to look like. And what HER will be named!?! :)
So the best part of learning to do little girls hair, is that their hair starts off really, really small! Once you master the little antennae pigtails, you've got it made!
Now it's 58 days! My second pregnancy flew by also. Thank heavens.
You look great and I think you will be surprised at how much more comfortable you will be with your new little one than you were with your first. You'll be great!
Post a Comment