Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1/2 way there!!!

I am half way there...

This is May 22nd 2006, I was little, well you know what I mean, in the belly area. I am pretty sure I was pushing it out because I was anxious to start showing it off.

I was feeling great back then, day after my 1 year anniversary, cute and prego, happy as can be.
Exciting feeling being pregnant for the first time, I loved being pregnant, I loved getting "fat".
Go ahead quote me on that. I'm probably the only person you'll meet that would take a picture of the scale as it climbs, for wonderful memories.
(Thats Jaimen's cute room, unfinished, but cute color huh?)

This is today...not a very good picture, florescent lighting does nothing for me.
Shorter, darker hair, cuter than before.
I feel tired, very very tired, and I have heartburn like a mother, oh and I get migraines like almost every day, my back already hurts. Don't feel so cutsey this time, feel like wearing a moomoo instead of spending money on clothes that don't or won't fit.
Strange how completely different it is the second time around, for me at least.

4 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

You are the cutest pregnant person that I have ever seen. I am so excited for you to have a girl!!!!!! Hang in there it is all uphill from here!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Girl, you look sooo good! Pregnancy suits an already cute person very well! 1/2 way there, so exciting huh? How have you been feeling? Is Jaimen excited? GOsh, you are so fashionable to be pregnant :) Miss Hott Mama!

Laura said...

Lyns,

You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry your not feeling up to par though, that sucks!!! I still want to get the girls together again as soon as the Holiday's are over. Talk to you soon.

Laura

Katie Bergeson said...

It's really not fair how cute & tiny you are...I take a little bit of comfort knowing that you're just as miserable and uncomfortable as I am though! ;)

Hang in there girl, we'll make it! Have fun at the spa!