This is a post about some of the things that are going on, and some things Jaimen is doing right now.
Last Friday, Jaimen's babysitter Missy called me and told me that an opportunity had come up for her to get a really good job at an insurance company, and that they wanted her to start on Monday, uh yesterday. She did have an obligation to give 2 weeks notice, but she had also lined everyone at her daycare up with her sister-in-law's daycare. I personally didn't want her to loose this opportunity to better herself, and her life. Mainly because she had Shelly, who was going to watch Jaimen, and all the other kids that he had been with for almost a year now.
Jaimen is my world, and it frightens me to have to trust someone else, but Shelly is AWESOME,
she does in-home pre-school in the fall, so she has tons of stuff for the kids, and she loves the kids, and is excited to do activities with them, and her kids love all the kids too.
So THANK YOU MISSY!!!
We Love You very much and want what is best for you.
I completely understand the situation, and any good Friend would want you to be happy. That's the thing with all this, Melissa became, not only Jaimen's second mommy, but a friend to me. A really close friend, and I just don't want to loose that.
I know that he will be happy at Shelly's, I have no doubt at this point. I dropped him off and he was so happy to be playing with all the other kids.
Its just change and some of us adjust to change differently, and I will get used to it, but it might take me some time.
On with the post...
We went to Pineview Damn on Saturday, and the wave runners SUNK!!
Okay super funny, I nor Alan thought about PLUGS, so we were told by my dad, who had gotten them all ready without accepting help from me, that they were Ready To Go. Well we got up there and I didn't know how to launch them, and I am so afraid to try something new and look stupid so I made Cole launch for me. So him and Alan were riding over to the Cove, where we were headed on the boat, Joey's nice boat, and once they got in the cove and slowed down, the water started pouring in. Alan was swimming and pulling the dang thing behind him, with only the nose of the wave runner showing, and soon after Coles went down, I knew I had him ride it for a reason, what would I have done? Nothing, I can't pull a fish to shore let-alone a wave runner. So they got them up, drained them out and put a plug in it.
That was exciting. Should have gotta picture, but water and camera's don't mix.
Father's Day was nice, I swear Alan is the best Father out there. I am sure all of you will agree with me that your husbands or baby daddy's are the best. (When I say husbands and baby daddy's I don't mean you have multiple husbands or baby daddy's, unless you do, that's cool too.)
I was gonna do a post on Fathers Day of all the reason's Alan is a great father to Jaimen, but with all the chaos in my head I just can't start listing things out. I will do a post on anther day, I do not need a "holiday" to tell why he's great.
Well here's a shout-out to all the baby daddy's that come home and take care of what you helped make, or at least try to help.
Thanks for coming home to us guys!
We love ya
(speaking for all women)
And here are a few of the things that Jaimen is doing right now
- getting all 4 incisors in at the same time... OUCH
- loving the hose
- learning that when he says Mama, I pay attention
- wanting me to mimic everything he is doing
- being way to big for this 'baby' pool
- locking me out of the house, (this morning)
- color coordinating his pj's with my heels
- telling me and Alan which pillow to sit on, and when

4 comments:
Nice picture of Jaimen in heals, what does Alan think of that?? So we have some family coming into town and a couple weddings to go to over the next couple of weekends but we really need to get together, I miss you guys!
Ugh, I'm so behind on your blog. Still catching up from my absence to Seattle.
I'm so sorry you lost your sitter for Jaimen, but maybe it will be a huge blessing in disguise and his new caregiver will teach him how to make millions and give it to his parents when he gets older or something. Ya know, just a thought. That Jaimen is one bright kid. Ya never know.
Um, the picture of Jaimen in your green heels is so stinkin' funny. Ya gotta frame it. Seriously.
The one with Jaimen in heels, one my fav's. A couple months ago he was wearing my heals, and necklaces, bracelets, and grabbed my bra that was hanging up, to put it on. We just think, he's just being a kid. No worries. Tried to get a pic of all that, but he ran away from the camera.
Child care can be sooo hard to come by, but it sounds like you have everything in order! What a relief, huh?
Oh my word, love the pictures of Jaimen with the hose and the heels. My older son locked me out of the house once and I was in my pajamas and o'natural. Meaning, no makeup, greasy hair, and no bra. Oh yes, I was quite the image when I had to go door to door to find a phone to use. My "sisters" and me, flopping too and fro. I really think some of my neighbors locked me out also, once they caught a glimpse of me. Dorks!
Post a Comment