Monday, June 2, 2008

I Got Nuthin'

Sorry I got nuthin...
Didn't do anything real exciting this weekend.

Wait...

I saw a movie after about a year dry-spell,
Thanks Tiff!

We went to Miller Motorsports Park to watch the Super-Bikes race on Sunday.
Really, not my cup of tea. But they go way fast, its pretty amazing.
General Admission ($45) gets you a whole lotta fighting for a 6" space on the grass to sit or a spot along the fences, standing either on blacktop, or dirt to watch bikes that you can barely see. Okay maybe I should have worn my glasses, but it was sunny people.
And I have to apologize to Alan for not being in the best of moods.
I had a migraine before we even left the driveway.
The second race had a few battles so that was cool.
We missed the wrecks, so that wasn't cool.

What??

Well not to exciting, no bruised, broken noses. Although it is still kinda black and purple.
All in all, I hardly spent any money because Tiff paid for movies, the tickets for the races were given to Alan from work, and we already had a full tank of gas in the car.
Shoulda gone to Vegas.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Yup, shoulda gone to Vegas. Personally, I really don't see what's so great about Nascar and all of that stuff? I have some brother-in-laws that really get into it. My husband will go on a trip with them to see a race in Vegas or N. Carolina, but it's usually just to get away...from work, from us. Hey everyone needs a break once in a while!