Monday, January 31, 2011

HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!


Head on over to Leeann Hadgis photo blog to enter into this great giveaway. There are about 12 people participating to giveaway some great products, and I am one of them!! I will be giving away $20 towards anything in my Etsy shop. You can also receive 10% off everything in my shop for entering in the coupon code "GIVE10" at checkout. But for my blogger friends I am going to make that 15% off if you enter in the coupon code "bloggerbud" (without the quotations). 
So friends, show me how much you love me and support me by entering in this giveaway, "liking" me on facebook, or helping a sista out by purchasing something wonderful for that next baby shower you are most likely going to be invited to sometime in the future. You know your going to have a baby shower some time sooner or later, so why not grab that one of a kind unique handmade gift?? I promise it will be a hit with the new momma!

0 comments: