- A nice bike ride up the canyon for some yummy food and even yummier time with my hubby
- Creating new items for my Etsy shop & upcoming Boutique
- Jaimen asking Grandma if she has any "blonde" pudding, instead of chocolate
- Being able to make Presley deep belly laugh by doing practically nothing at all
- Pushing the kids on the swings and watching Presley catapult off the slide :)
- Holding my hubby while enjoying the fresh smell of fall, without a care in the world because I am with him
- Seeing my grandma and grandpa... they are so sweet together
Monday, September 13, 2010
My weekend
I had a nice relaxing weekend. Here are a few of the things I loved about it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, so I guess I missed it. You have an Etsy shop? I'd love to look at it. What's the link?
Post a Comment