I am so tired. I haven't been blogging, like you couldn't tell?
My body is tired of being a source of food, she is depleting me, fast, but I will not stop because I love it!
I am tired of telling, no yelling, to Jaimen, "Stop growling at the dogs!", "Stop chasing the dogs!", "In fact, don't look at the dogs, don't think about the dogs, and don't even think about talking to them, or looking at them!" TIRED. OF. IT.
Does this ever end?
Why is he so obsessed over the dogs? I mean seriously kid, you live with them, aren't you bored yet?
I am tired of my house/dining room looking like a tornado just hit. I can't clean it, every time I make an attempt baby cries, Jaimen chases a dog, my phone rings, dinner needs to be made, party needs to be planned, I need to pee. It never ends.
I. AM. TIRED.
Aren't you just tired of reading this? Wait. I mean after. After reading this?
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel like we are in the same boat! I am TIRED too! Does it end? If you find out let me know. LOL
DITTO to all of that as I'm sitting in my own tornado reading your blog instead of cleaning my house!
Sorry about girls night, life's been nuts. I think I'm going to have to shoot for the week before Halloween or not until Nov, let me know, if any of that works for you!
Post a Comment