For those of you that didn't get my mass text to vote for Presley in the Standard Examiner's Baby Photo Contest...

Vote for her by texting BABY 52 to 801-513-8855. You can only vote once from each cell number, so if your my real friend you'll steal your other friends phones and text a vote from their phones as well :)
I am not super happy about the way the picture turned out once sent to them, then minimized to thumbnail size in the paper, the coloring is all wrong. There are so many other pictures of her that I love more. But you all know what is true and that is that Presley is the Cutest Baby Ever!
So
Go
Vote!
oh and here is a link in case you really want to see the other not so cute babies she is up against, there are like 600!
I should have submitted this picture...
or this one...
maybe this one
what about this one? just look at her chubbiness, its sooooo cute. I want to eat her up
Anywhoo she IS the cutest in any picture, so it wouldn't have mattered what picture I submitted.
What are you still doing here? Go Vote!

4 comments:
I will vote for her. She sure is the cutest baby ever (next to William of course) hee hee! Oh, I'll have my daughters vote from their cellphones too :)
Ok, I voted!! Good luck! Let us all know if she wins!!
I love the pic of her on her belly, looking up. She looks like she has a smirk on her cute face! I hope she wins!
Done! I voted!
Post a Comment