and BTW this is a long post, so stick in there little buddies.
He's 2years and 4months people and he goes POTTY, in the toilette, like a BIG BOY!!
Momma's so proud!
We got this...
it is my best friend.
He got underpants for Christmas and we put him in them the day after, no more diapers except for nap and bedtime. And sometimes (like this morning) he woke up with a completely dry diaper-- gasp-- I know.
BTW no accidents yesterday...none...nada...nilch.
(That's not the first time either)
Okay had enough?
Here is a collage of our New Years...
Hope you all had fun and were safe!
Hope you all had fun and were safe!
look at Jaimen Cheesing it in almost every picture, this is his new 'thing' besides the POTTY.
speaking of safe...
Around Christmas everyone in this wonderful country of ours is either forced or eager to watch 'A Christmas Story.' Where you will hear various classic lines like...
"The F dash dash dash word"
or
"You'll shoot your eye out!"

I can hear them now, calling me to watch just one more time. I, for one, love this movie with all my heart, my husband hates this movie with all his heart.
Anyways.
I never in my life thought I would hear a quote from A Christmas Story and have it apply to my world and have it be very very true, and odd all at the same time, and scary.
I got a call last Friday
"I shot my eye out"
"What?!?! What do you mean shot your eye out??"
I seriously thought for 2 seconds, 'what the heck, like Christmas Story? You'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot your eye out'
Really in all seriousness though my brother SHOT HIS EYE OUT, well not all the way out, but you know what I mean, if not here is a picture to proove it.

OUCH
He was rabbit hunting, I know poor bunnies, don't tell Jaimen. A bullet ricocheted back from hitting a rock, or frozen ground, or sagebrush and a piece of bb went into his eye, like through his freaking eyelid.
So he is just 'waiting to get his eyesight back' and he can see big blurry blobs, sometimes.
Its a very scary situation.
On a lighter note, the patch suites him very well, not something you could say for everyone.

I will keep you posted on his eyesight, so far its getting better, and in better I mean he can see bigger black blobs instead of small ones. :(



12 comments:
YEAH!! Navie potty trained early too, she was DONE when she was 18 months... I don't expect any of that with Ridge, but you give me hope! I could handle 2 years and 4 months for a boy! Man, Garrett's eye is bad! I CAN'T believe how much he looks like your dad!
Jax was an early potty boy, but my twins are giving me TROUBLES!!!
My brother had a rock fly into his eye-- it was bad, but he can see fine now. He has a scar on his eyeball, but he can SEE! I hope the same for you brother!
Wahoooo for potty training! Yeah, we won't say how old my son was when he finally became an expert at going pee pee in the potty... okay he was 3 and 1/2. But he never, ever did wet the bed! I have high hopes for Conner.
That seals it! No bb gun for my son! I'll show him a picture of the grody eye, and that should take care of the constant whining for a bb gun. But, don't hold me to it.
I hope your brother's eye heals quickly! Oh, and I love the new undies!
That's so funny, we started the potty training thing the same time...I wish we were having as good of results!!! We've moved onto bribery now with a big helicopter toy on top of the fridge if he can go a week without an accident...cross your fingers for us! I'm so glad it's going so well for u though! We need to get together again soon before both of us are new mommies again!
We've been keeping Garet in our prayers. I still can't believe that happened... just like 'A Christmas Story'.
Way to go on the potty training with Jaimen. It's TOTALLY impressive.
Love you!
Yeah Jaimen!!! Way to go. Katy is potty training Finn, and she's doing really good too. I'm sure it's a nice feeling to know you'll only have to change one kids diapers instead of two.
Ok, Is Garret accident prone or what? That isn't very funny what happened to him, but it kind of is...just because of the quote from the movie. It sounds like something my brother would do. It really is a CRAZY story though, and I hope he's able to have a speedy recovery.
Let's get together with the girls again...soon. I was hoping we could get together around the end of the month...like the 30th or
31st. Email me and let me know what you think.
Are you kidn me, that sucks so bad.....Is he ok and is his eye sight going to come back all the way???
First of all congrats on the potty.. It is a huge accomplishment...Second you guys look like you had such a good new years. YEAH!!>. Third our poor sweet Garrett.. I Love that boy and have been worried about him. I am glad everything is going to be fine. Love ya sweetie. I'm getting pretty excited for that baby!
First of all congrats on the potty.. It is a huge accomplishment...Second you guys look like you had such a good new years. YEAH!!>. Third our poor sweet Garrett.. I Love that boy and have been worried about him. I am glad everything is going to be fine. Love ya sweetie. I'm getting pretty excited for that baby!
yah good job on potty training!! Jaimen is such a smart little man!!! Your poor bro that's shitty, I hope his eye sight comes back all the way. Super scary!! Do how are you I haven't see you guys in forever!! I miss u!!
Yay for your big boy potty trainer!!! I will contact you when William is 2 okay? lol!!
oh yeah, the eye patch is totally hott!!
Post a Comment