Okay this is going to be the first of many brag posts about my husband, so here I go....
Alan got promoted for the 3rd time since being at his job of 5 years now!!
Honestly is that heard of in a BIG company??
First he was a normal worker bee on swing shift, then he got a PC Job, where he was over a crew of employees by the way that was graveyard shift. Then he got promoted to building these kits, and working with customers through e-mail, its bigger than I make it sound, I just don't know how to describe it, and it was on day shift! Yesterday he got an 'Analist' job. (I think thats what it is called) Analist something.
Sorry babe, I really lost brain cells when I had your child...
I don't really want to get into it to far, but pretty much he is a 'big wig' now. He has to deal with customers on a daily basis from China! And some other countries too. But its his responsibility to know what these customers need, when they need it, and get it to them and make sure they are happy with new products. (BTW its not like a gas station, put a new brand of beer on the shelf and see if people like it, take a survey here and there. Its a BIG DEAL.)
So hunny,
Great Job
I am so proud of you.

3 comments:
Good Job Alfin!!! We are super proud of you. By the way I love that picture of you!!!
Yay!! Congratulations to Alan!!
That's a huge accomplishment!
Nice!!
You should brag a little!!:)
Post a Comment